This website is operated by Forest 2 Home, a division of Gutchess Lumber Co., Inc. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), including those additional policies referenced in these Terms. These Terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. (As used in these Terms, the words “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Forest 2 Home.) Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the Terms, then you may not access the website or use any services. Any new features or tools that we may add to the current Forest 2 Home store shall also be subject to these Terms. You can review the most current version of these Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use this website or our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). A breach or violation by you of any of the Terms may result in an immediate termination of your access to the Service.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse to provide our Service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that, except for credit card information, any content that you submit over this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
SECTION 3 – COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
All content included on our website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video clips, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, belongs to us or our content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the selection, coordination and arrangement) of all content on our website is also our exclusive property and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may use the content on our website as a personal shopping and/or information resource. Any other use, including any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of our website content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Our website as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress rights, which we own.
SECTION 4 – TRADEMARK PROTECTION
“Forest 2 Home,” “Gutchess Lumber” and other marks, logos, and icons used on our website are trademarks or trade dress owned by us and protected by the laws of the United States and other countries. Such trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with a third party’s product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion as to source, or in any manner that disparages or dilutes the strength of those trademarks. Nothing contained in these Terms or on our website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark appearing on the website without our express written permission.
SECTION 5 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRODUCT PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service or our Products without notice. We shall have no liability to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 6 - PRODUCTS [OR SERVICES]
Certain products [or services] may be available exclusively online through the website. These products [or services] may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products. But we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right to limit or refuse the sales of our products [or services] to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products [or services] that we offer. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
SEE SECTION 19 BELOW FOR IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION 6.
SECTION 7 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products [and services] available via our Service may include materials from third parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
SEE SECTION 19 BELOW FOR IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION 8.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries), or post on social media tagging @ShopF2H or using the hashtag #BuiltWithF2H, or send to us creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We assume no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your username and/or password. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
SEE SECTION 19 BELOW FOR IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION 9.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct at any time and without prior notice any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service is inaccurate. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in these Terms, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS [AND SERVICES] DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY US) PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DURABILITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY OF YOU OR OTHERS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR POSSESSION OF ANY PRODUCTS SOLD OVER THIS WEBSITE. IT IS UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT OUR LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE RETURN OF THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OVER THIS WEBSITE MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ACCRUED.
The remedies provided to you under these Terms shall constitute the exclusive remedies available to you and all other remedies that might otherwise be available to you under the law of any jurisdiction are hereby waived by you. If your limited remedies provided under these Terms fail of their essential purpose, you and we agree that, notwithstanding, the exclusion of consequential damages shall remain in full force and effect as though your remedies had not failed of their essential purpose In no case shall Forest 2 Home, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Service or any products purchased over this website, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of their possibility.
IN SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER CERTAIN LAWS (INCLUDING CONSUMER LAWS) THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT THAT DIRECTLY CONFLICT WITH SUCH LAWS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SEE SECTION 19 BELOW FOR IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION 13.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Forest 2 Home and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
SEE SECTION 19 BELOW FOR IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION 14.
SECTION 15 – WAIVER OF RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT TO ANY LITIGATION DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR ANY TRANSACTION CONTEMPLATED BY THESE TERMS. SEE SECTION 19 BELOW FOR IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION 15.
SECTION 16 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and any policies posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction in the state courts located in Cortland County, New York and the federal courts located in Onondaga County, New York.
SECTION 19 - EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS; CONSUMER PROTECTION NOTICE
If you are a consumer, these Terms are intended to be only as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of your State of residence. If you are a New Jersey consumer, Sections 6, 8, 9, 13, 14, and 15 do not limit or waive your rights as a consumer under New Jersey law and these Terms are intended to be only as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of New Jersey. In any event, we reserve all rights, defenses and permissible limitations under the law of your State of residence.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms should be sent to us at email@example.com.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Forest 2 Home and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of [Describe company’s goods/service offerings - this should be broad and general to encompass any type of message you may send. Messages outside of this scope may not be allowed under the TCPA]. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Cortland, New York before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Forest 2 Home’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.